An amazing foot soak with anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties imbued in high grade Epsom salts well known to be detoxifying, healing and soothing.
An all-round product from which any foot condition will benefit. Whether treating an acute issue such as thrush with daily use; or to maintain optimum hoof and foot care with weekly use and as a defence against conditions occurring.
Can be used alone or with our Hoof Conditioner as the perfect duo.
Optimum Foot Soak
Optimum Hoof Soak can be beneficial with the following issues:
- Before and after competitions to avoid bringing any infectious conditions home
- With horses that are kept in deep litter bedding
- In the winter use as a weekly soak to reduce the chances of bacteria entering the foot from spores in the soil
- During remedial farriery with plastic shoes/wedges to avoid bacteria collecting
- When horses leave a yard and move to a new one
- Transitioning from being shod to barefoot
- Thrush in the frog
- Bruised soles
- Punctured sole
- Nail bind or nail prick
- Seedy toe
- Sand and grass cracks